Our firm acts or has acted for a variety of construction clients on a variety of issues. Our clientele ranges from developers and contractors of large projects to home owners and sub-trades. Here is what we can do for you as a homeowner or contractor:
- Review with you and prepare contracts with engineers;
- Review with you and prepare construction contracts;
- Review tendering processes with you;
- Tell you all about dispute resolution and dispute avoidance;
- Tell you all about and help you through mediation or arbitration;
- Deal with Soil Contamination and Environmental Issues;
- Review with you, negotiate and/or litigate extras to the contract;
- Help you deal with builders’ liens and builders’ lien litigation;
- Help you deal with deficiencies and deficiency claims.
- Help you deal with warranty claims
In some cases, Haddock & Company offers fixed fees for the following construction law services:
- Contact reviews;
- Builders Lien Preparation and Filing;
- Builders Lien Security Applications; and
- Encroachment Agreements.